Friday 27 May 2011

Let's Blame the jews!


This latest video hits the nail on the head.There seems to be a determined small group of people who are convinced that the jews are running the world.They will have you believe the Rothschilds control the bank of England and that there is an elite Kabal that are behind the scenes controlling world governments.They will even try and convince you that they are the architects of multi culturalism.If this is the case then why are so many jews now leaving Europe because of attacks from islamic extremists?Multiculturalism created the conditions for anti semitism to thrive once again because of the continual appeasement of islam.Jewish people only represent 0.2% of the worlds population and Israel is the size of an English county,so how on earth can they be controlling a world government? I get fed up with idiots posting these ridiculous theories on my Facebook page.I've had spotty adolescents try telling me I'm ill informed because I don't buy into their stupid propaganda.I've been told I should educate myself and do my research.Research usually means downloading videos from US white supremacists like David Duke.There have been jewish people living in England for many,many years.They are decent law abiding people that have made many valuable contributions to this country.They have fitted in well and they have embraced the British way of life wholeheartedly.They don't try forcing their religion or culture on the rest of us,they pay their way and just want to get on.Unlike many free loaders that have come to our shores in recent times.
Anyway that's enough from me over to Pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment