Saturday 25 June 2011

A weekend in mud and filth is not my idea of fun!

Here we are again it's Glasters!I've never understood the attraction of wading through mud and filth in the pouring rain for a whole weekend whilst listening to a load of old has beens that should have packed it all in years ago!To experience this magical ambience you have to pay in excess of £200 for a ticket!Are these people nuts? I've been to many music festivals in my youth and experienced some amazing gigs in my time but Glastonbury to me is just one big over rated rip off! What I think is really selfish is these middle class liberal types (as they nearly always are) that insist on dragging their wee bairns around for the whole weekend whilst they get wasted on cider.Then there is the "way out" crowd that thinks it's clever to roll around in mud mixed with cow shit and human slurry.Perhaps I'm not "with it" or "trendy" enough to appreciate this liberal festival of "lurve".

£200 TO ROLL AROUND IN COW SHIT AND MUD!


No I don't think listening to some bloated old fart like Bono is entertaining in the slightest.A vile hypocrite that thinks he's Jesus and spends all his time telling politicians to send our money to corrupt African nations.A man that likes to pontificate about the worlds starving millions and the injustices of the western world yet hides all his money in off shore bank accounts rather than pay his fair share to his beloved Ireland.

Peace maan!Middle class liberal down with the kids!


A sad spectacle and a place where middle class liberals can be down with the kids for the weekend.Perhaps I'm missing a trick here,maybe I should approach a farmer in my area and rent out one of his fields for the day so tree hugging liberal wankers can roll around in shit and be at one with the earth! I'd be laughing all the way to the bank!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment